- Kerri G.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars18 hours agoMy puppy loves these!!
My puppy can’t get enough of these!! These bits are great for training too!!
- Umber A.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayamazing training treats!
our frenchie loves these duck treats and will learn just about anything to enjoy them! they're the perfect size for her, easy to carry around with us, and we love that they are made from wholesome ingredients. here is proof of a very happy and attentive dog waiting for her next lucky duck bit:)
- Katie C.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLove it
My dog loves all the treats, I tried these duck bones and they are great for training to break into pieces, but he especially loves the dehydrated cod skins!
- Sarah C.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoAn All-Time Fave
My dog loves all the treats we get from Polka Dog. Lucky Duck Bones, Turkey and Cranberry Meatballs, Duck Poppers, and the sweet potato and duck wraps are her favorites. I always feel good about feeding her Polka Dog treats - well made, no artificial ingredients, locally owned, and more importantly the service at Polka Dog is the best around. We are always well taken care of whether shopping in store or online. I can't recommend Polka Dog enough.
- chandra g.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoTraining treats we both love!
Boone and myself love them! Perfect small size for training when you need to give lots of treats. And I’m happy because of the healthy minimal ingredients. I feel good about giving them to him.
Love this treat because it's clean, they are small and they last long. Great for training, have a great crunch, but also perfect for Kong or other toys with small dispenser to keep your pups busy.
My dog loves these treats. We received a sample package with a previous order. He loved them so much I purchased a larger back.
My dog loves them!
Very hard, dog can't eat them-terrible color and a hammer bounced off a few times trying to see just how hard they are. LOVE the Chicken Littles. Just ordered another 5lb. bag.
Our puppy absolutely loves them!