- Beth T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars19 hours agoAwesome chip treats!
My 1 year old loves when I put the chicken, duck and other “ chips” into the treat ball that I also bought at PolkaDog. It is a great treat, fun play and a happy mom when he tuckers out at the end of the day.
- Amy N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoChicken chips
- Erin S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMy Dog Loves Them
My dog loves these!
- Rebecca T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoShe loves Chicken Chips!
My poodle mix Haley loves them. I love them because they are good for her; low fat content which is important because she has had pancreatitis.
- Edward M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSpoiled Westies!
Between Chicken Chips, and Sweet Potato Chicken roll ups (both names our pups recognize) we now have two dogs who turn their noses up at more "normal" treats... Their absolute favorites! We love how happy they make them, so they're always both in stock at our house!
Perfect size for bull mastiff mix
My dog loves all of your dehydrated protein treats. I’d rate it a five but the size for her is just a touch too big and there is no information on the calories. I guess I’ll save these for real super duper reward time!
love chicken chips, a great snack for good behavior!
My dogs (frenchie and GSD) goes NUTS for these treats. I got a bag shipped to me and the smell from the chicken chips were so good and fresh. I almost took one for myself because it smelled better than some human food!
I also love it because it's fresh, has minimal ingredients, protein heavy and easy to carry around (no crumbs in my pockets).
These are our go-to treats! Our dog loves them and is always excited when we give her a few. Not too small and not too big.