- Debbie B.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoSmall bite treat
My dog loves these Chicken Littles.
- Anika K.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars10 hours agoMy dog loves these!
I’m from PA and bought some sample treats for my fur baby when I was in Boston. He won’t eat anything but these so I order online. The ingredients are simple with no added unsafe ingredients. Polka Dog treats are the only treats my pup can digest with ease. Definitely recommend!!
- Natasha Z.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBest Dog Bakery
My dogs can’t get enough of these treats. They savor them with every bite.
- Caroline G.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayPerfect crunch and size
These are awesome and the dogs in my life love them.
- Deb M.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayFan favorite
Not only have my previous dogs loved these bone shaped treats, my new puppy is obsessed! He tries to hide them around the house! He just loves them!
it's good. my cat loves it.
These are a huge hit with my dog but she's a large dog so my only wish is that they also came in a bigger size.
My dogs love these little bones. I love listening to them crunch on them. They are a great treat.
My 13-year-old Pomeranian has chronic pancreatitis and cannot indulge in many foods. I have struggled to find a treat he can eat safely that also sparks his interest. Chicken Littles check both boxes! Not only does my picky little man love to snack on these treats - but they do not cause him to flare up. I have been feeding him these snacks for about several years now, and he hasn’t tired of them! The auto-ship feature is lovely - convenient and easy, we always have plenty of his favorite treats on hand. Our cat and younger Pom also love them. When you open a bag of these, all 3 animals come running to be the first to get a snack. If that’s not a solid testament to how delicious these treats are, then I do not know what is. Well done, Polkadog!
My did and cannily dogs all prefer the chicken littles and can’t seem to find the bags of them .