- Daisy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 days agoKeeps the doggo occupied!
I love these for my dog! He’s an aggressive chewer and even the braided or thicker bully sticks go real fast. Not sure if it’s the shape that makes it harder for him to chew or what, but it’s great! The only down side is sometimes his #2 gets mushy after one of these, but it’s like that for any bully stick. You got yourself a happy pupstmer here!
- Laura Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoGreat!
Puppy loves these and ring shape makes it harder for her to chew through quickly
- Amanda M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBully Rings!
These are great! My 6 month old Australian labradoodle doodle loves them. It makes me feel good to know that she isn’t having rawhide and it occupies her for a little so I can get some things done (while still watching her). Plus, I’m sure that are good for her teeth. Great quality products.
- Tracy D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat Bully!
My very fussy german shepherd loves them! Not too big but lasts awhile
- Amanda M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGood quality!
My puppy and my four legged sister love Polka Dog! The treats are good quality and I never worry about any of the ingredients. The bully rings and braided sticks occupy the girls. Plus they are probably good for their teeth. I don’t go to Derby Street without making stopping in.
All snacks from polka dot bakery are the best ! My dog takes a long to finish one of these rings and she loves them!
My puppy loves attention, but the bully ring keeps her occupied when I can’t!
My dog eagerly goes for bully sticks but wouldn’t touch the ring.
Luna loves her bully rings, will be back for more!
We had our first visit last week and what a wonderful store they have! My pup loved the treats we picked up. I look forward to out next visit!