- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Amy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars10 seconds agoExcellent for training games!
We use these in training games, bowling them through our apt for our pup to chase after, which is great fun! She loves to chomp on these.
- Megan R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars2 weeks agoLove love love
These are great for a quick and easy treat and my dog absolutely loves these!
- Shirley N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoMy Havanese was brought up on Polkadog treats.
I think being able to scoop out just the amount that we need makes for no waste. I go into Polkadog at least every two weeks so that my pup always has fresh treats on hand. I'm also able to try samples of treats to ensure that my Havanese, Stevie Nicks, likes it before I buy. She's a very picky eater. I know that she is getting healthy treats, mostly crunchy, and is very happy when I fill my cookie jar at home.
- Joyce Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat treats for my fur babies.
I love getting the pups bite size treats. I can get assorted treats for them! They love it.
- Dawn O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoDog preferred
My dog ate these up!
My pups love this treat. They just hear the bag and go crazy.
Dogs absolutely love them. Great training treats.
These are so great for our little chihuahua terrier!
These are both a treat and a toy in my house. Every evening, my dog insists that I toss several of them from the kitchen into the living room for her. They bounce and roll nicely, and she goes running after them and then sniffs around the room until she finds them. Good for mental sniff-work exercise, and apparently tasty enough to inspire her to come get my for our nightly game.
My dog loves the duck poppers, duck is one of her fav flavors