- Kerri G.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars18 hours agoMy puppy loves these!!
My puppy can’t get enough of these!! These bits are great for training too!!
- Umber A.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayamazing training treats!
our frenchie loves these duck treats and will learn just about anything to enjoy them! they're the perfect size for her, easy to carry around with us, and we love that they are made from wholesome ingredients. here is proof of a very happy and attentive dog waiting for her next lucky duck bit:)
- Katie C.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLove it
My dog loves all the treats, I tried these duck bones and they are great for training to break into pieces, but he especially loves the dehydrated cod skins!
- Sarah C.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoAn All-Time Fave
My dog loves all the treats we get from Polka Dog. Lucky Duck Bones, Turkey and Cranberry Meatballs, Duck Poppers, and the sweet potato and duck wraps are her favorites. I always feel good about feeding her Polka Dog treats - well made, no artificial ingredients, locally owned, and more importantly the service at Polka Dog is the best around. We are always well taken care of whether shopping in store or online. I can't recommend Polka Dog enough.
- chandra g.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoTraining treats we both love!
Boone and myself love them! Perfect small size for training when you need to give lots of treats. And I’m happy because of the healthy minimal ingredients. I feel good about giving them to him.
My 5 Airedale Terriers just love these treats.
My Mini Bull Terrier LOVES these treats! They are great for use with Kong toys!
I love feeding my pups the Lucky Duck treats as they are wholesome and not full of fillers. However, the majority of the time, when I receive my subscription, the treats are broken into small pieces. I’m lucky to have 10% of the bag contain whole bones. I wish you would package them better for shipping! Thanks!
This is a favorite. Right size and great crunch. Sitting frenchie line is formed without asking! Winner winner. Also enjoy Henny Penny chicken and cranberry treats. Easy to break in half for smaller royalty.
I have 4 bull terriers ranging in age from 10 years to 5 months and these are their very most favorite treats. I like them because they have limited ingedients. I have been using these for several years and got my friend to buy them too. we both like to feed our dogs natural foods with limited ingredients.