- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The Shankzilla beef bone is trimmed to perfection, meat and fat are left on the bone for a delicious meaty flavor that your dog is sure to enjoy for hours.
The beef shank bone is sourced from USA free range, grass fed cattle with no added preservatives, free from fillers or chemicals for a delicious natural chew.
Stash treat company cares about your dogs well being, that is why we air dry our bones to prevent splintering, always monitor your pet when bone treats or chew toys are given.
The natural hard texture helps promote dental health by removing plaque and tartar while keeping your dog entertained for hours.
This long lasting chew bone will help your dog minimize stress levels for hours while also providing an excellent source of calcium.
- Victoria G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars10 seconds agoLiterally the Best Bone EVA
This keeps my Bernese Mtn. Dog occupied for hours, it does not make a mess and no splintering!
- Janice M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 week agoShankzilla
My dog absolutely loves these. We use as a bit of distraction when he gets overly excited and we are on WFH conf calls.
- Donna A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoShankzilla!
41lb Cavapoo loves his Shankzilla
He begs for it every day!😊
- Julie G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoLOVE THE SHANKZILLA!
I have a very aggressive Labrador 10 month old and he loves to chew. Everything marked for aggressive chewers he can usually chew right through. These are great bones - I give to him about an hour a night - they are air dried so that helps that they don’t splinter. I read that that the shank bone was the best bone to give your dog and so far he loves them. I let him chew one about 4 to 5 times and put in the freezer in between and then throw it away. Once he strips the outside coating off - they work on the end where the marrow is. Once he eats into that a little - I end up just throwing it away and giving him a new one.
- LokI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoLoves it
My Mini goldendoodle loves it, chews on it for a while