- Alexis (dog walker) K.Verified BuyerReviewingClam ChowdaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoClam chowda
Dogs love them and I love it because I put these in the biscuit jar with other treats and it’s not real fishy smelling
- Molly L.Verified BuyerReviewingClam ChowdaI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMy dog loves them!
We use these as a medium-tier treat for her (somewhere inbetween kibble and cheese/steak). She loves them! My only wish is that they came in smaller pieces to more readily use as a training tool.
- Ashley X.Verified BuyerReviewingTinsel & FlockI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoTobi's favorite treats
Tobi enjoys all of polkadog's treats and I especially like the limited ingredients they consist of. We love stocking up on the holiday packaging every year and grab varieties as well!
- Susan C.Verified BuyerReviewingTinsel & FlockI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoHappy dogs!
Dogs loved them!
- Clare O.Verified BuyerReviewingTinsel & FlockI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove love loves
My Pup loves these!
Both the dogs I sent these to just loved them!!
Cod Strips are my dogs’ favorite treat!! And when friends come over with their dog they all like them too! Nice that they now come in smaller pieces for my little dogs!
Our pup is absolutely obsessed with these clam chowda sticks! They are great to break up and stuff in a smaller kong, use as a lure into the crate or just post bath time.
I ordered one package of Clam Chowda for our dog to try. He loves them and they are crunchy for him. We had to buy more.
Our dog loves these treats!