- Alexis (dog walker) K.Verified BuyerReviewingClam ChowdaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoClam chowda
Dogs love them and I love it because I put these in the biscuit jar with other treats and it’s not real fishy smelling
- Molly L.Verified BuyerReviewingClam ChowdaI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMy dog loves them!
We use these as a medium-tier treat for her (somewhere inbetween kibble and cheese/steak). She loves them! My only wish is that they came in smaller pieces to more readily use as a training tool.
- Ashley X.Verified BuyerReviewingTinsel & FlockI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoTobi's favorite treats
Tobi enjoys all of polkadog's treats and I especially like the limited ingredients they consist of. We love stocking up on the holiday packaging every year and grab varieties as well!
- Susan C.Verified BuyerReviewingTinsel & FlockI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoHappy dogs!
Dogs loved them!
- Clare O.Verified BuyerReviewingTinsel & FlockI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove love loves
My Pup loves these!
Great product, my dogs love Clam Chowda!
I've had Poodles all my life, 9 in all, and have sampled a multitude of treats along that journey. Clam Chowda treats offer a nutritionally well-balanced reward for performance well done. I go back for more and more as the house supply dwindles. Nice crunch crunch that satisfies the recipient!
All the neighborhood dogs love their clam treats.
My dogs love these. It’s funny that when we come in from outside, they always get a treat, and they head over to where this bag is kept!!