- Susan G.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm - GF New Zealand Venison RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoGreat Store
I think its great! the dogs love it and I like the humane factor.
- Jenifer J.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe for DogsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoMy dog loves this food!
The Open Food Grain Free food is superb -- high quality nutrition, my dog loves the taste, and not expensive compared with similar products. It is my go-to food for Jax!
- Santana D.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm Pasture-Raised Lamb & Ancient Grains RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFAV!
Open Farms is my fav, also my berners fav! LOVE feeding him a food I know is so well made!
- Tommy R.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm Pasture-Raised Lamb & Ancient Grains Recipe for DogsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMoe approved
My dog is pretty picky but loved this flavor! He’s a big fan of most open farm food.
- Samantha B.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm GF Grass-Fed Beef RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoBest Dog Food Brand
My dog loves openfarm food! It's the best for a dog with chicken allergy since almost all foods contain chicken meal no matter the protein, open farm is awesome because the ingredients are true to what protein it's advertised as!
I recently switched over to Open Farm Beef and Ancient Grains and it was an easy transition for my dog. He loved it from the first bite, no trouble with digestion. I love the ingredient list so I’m happy to pay a little more for a high quality food. Highly recommended!