- MARY C H.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skins BulkI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars10 hours agoAwesome
Being from fish city, gloucester. I absolutely love these treats. My dogs all three are head over heels for every morsel. Highly highly recommend the small and local Massachusetts company to anyone searching for an excellent dog treat. Thank you so much.
- Katherine O.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars22 hours agonice treat for my pup
My 7mo old Bernese Mountain Dog loves these. We break them into pieces and put them inside a kong and it is his favorite after dinner treat. Lower calorie than peanut butter, and far less fat than a lot of treats.
- Katie D.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skin ShortiesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterday10/10 dog snack!
My dog loves the polka dog cod skins! They make him go crazy like no other food does!
- Joseph A.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayMy Dogs love these Cod Skins
Both of our dogs love these as their nightly snacks! They also love the Cod Chips. One of my dogs is allergic to everything, but can tolerate Cod... Keep up the good work.
- Penelope A.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skin ShortiesI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayShe loves them……❤️❤️❤️
Great treat !
My dogs love cod skins. To watch them crunch through them and smile at the same time is the best. Quality treat.
In the past the skins have come in whole pieces which is the way They are supposed to come. The last batch I got there is a lot of broken pieces not what I ordered but my dog still love them
Kaiya and her playmates love these skins.
We keep a good supply on hand and share them liberally
My German shepherd will make a fool of herself for these treats! She goes crazy, running around and telling me to hurry up when she sees me reach for this bag! She can't just inhale it either like some of her other treats. It takes some minutes of chewing and savoring before it is gone. The orders are packed carefully. The first order I ever made came mostly in crumbs, and I was sent a replacement at no charge. All the rest since then have been full and intact sticks. It's nice to know she is eating a healthy treat!
I have been a customer for several years and continue to be a devoted customer. Polkadog has always produced a high quality product. I have no hesitation giving these treats to my dog. We also give the cod skins to the neighbor’s cat who love’s them. I will always get my treats from Polkadog.