Weruva Cats in the Kitchen - Pumpkin Jack Splash
Cat Food - Pouch
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Weruva is proud to be a family-owned company since its founding
Made in a human-food facility using the same ingredients that actually go into products for people
Preservative free and made with no artificial or added flavors, colors, hormones, or antibiotics
- Reagan J.Verified BuyerReviewingWeruva Classic Bed & Breakfast Recipe - Chicken, Eggs & PumpkinI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoMy girls can't get enough of this
They love this flavor so much as a topper on their dry food. Whenever we take a certain route on our walks, they get so excited because they know we'll be walking past the bakery where we can pick up another can. We've tried other flavors they love as well, but this one is the clear favorite.
- Casey A.Verified BuyerReviewingWeruva Classic That's My Jam Recipe - Chicken & Lamb in GeléeI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAll my dogs love this brand
My husky wouldn't eat anything when I first got her. Picked up some Weruva and she LOVES it.
- Heather C.Verified BuyerReviewingWeruva Classic Paw Lickin' Chicken Recipe for CatsI recommend this productCat Age 6-10Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoReal chunks of chicken!
This cat food is perfect for my finicky cat who was able to transition off of raw diet with this food. It is all white chicken breast meat. Without knowing you would think it was human grade. Excellent quality food.
- Andrea A.Verified BuyerReviewingWeruva Classic Paw Lickin' Chicken Recipe for DogsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove these
Our mini golden doodle loved these and looked for more.
- Maya X Ochoa B.Verified BuyerReviewingWeruva Classic Grandma's Chicken Soup Recipe - Chicken & VeggiesI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMayas Review
I love it and my dog loves it! She always comes running for her food.