Pasture Raised Bully Sticks
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Bernadette P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoLook quality
American sourced and quality raised are super important to me. These look great, excited to have my dog taste test her first one!
- Tammy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoHappy Pooch
Our local pet store stopped carrying the thinner bully sticks. I was very pleased with the process and the quality of the product. I will be reordering.
- Janet F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThe BEST!
My 2 beagles loved them!
- ELIZABETH E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat
My dog’s favorite bully sticks. He says “buy more” and I will.
- Colleen C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoBully sticks
Great for teething puppy
I give these as special rewards and I think it has helped make bath time easier. She now hops right in the tub and then runs over to the treat area immediately afterwards.
These are my girls' favorite treat. They can be too big for my chihuahuas so I try my best to break them but it keeps them busy which is awesome
My puppies ( Shiba Inu & Mini Goldendoodle ) love them. I like that they are locally sourced and pasture raised and I alternate the bully sticks with chicken strip jerky and cod skins for my pups.
Our dog absolutely loves the large sticks. Not sure what he likes better the chicken treats or the sticks.