- John F.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoOur dog loves them
Our dogs favorite treat....
- Debra G.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayCrunchy and Satisfying Treat for our Dog
We purchased the large quantity of these Cod Skins because we had tried the smaller quantity - liked the product, but didn't need the stand up plastic container. The larger quantity came in a plastic bag - and the Cod Skins are longer and chunkier. Our dog LOVES to crunch on these treats. And - it is so satisfying to watch her enjoy eating them!
- Sara P.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoAmazing Healthy Treat
My dog Domino loves these skins and he begs for them everyday. Thank you for a healthy treat that even makes his coat shine. They are amazing.
- Dr. Lou G.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoHaddock skins
Our dog loves them!
- Kelly S.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoOUTTA THIS WORLD!!!
This is Cece's favorite snack in the whole wide world!!!! We love Polka Dog :)
OK being honest I was a little scared to order these, our Corgi is so picky in what she will eat, but not with these! She LOVES them will be ordering more when we get low! Thank you for making a healthy treat for the pups!
I Pup Loves her fish
Bought these as a gift, and the recipient loved them! I recommend this and all Polkadog products.
My 2 Cavaliers love the 3 pack of fish skins. They are of high quality and full of crunchy goodness. Perfect for 2 good boys😍
it's Baxter's favorite thing when we leave. He always gets a croncher (our name for the fish skins) when we leave the house!