- Jill S.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skins BulkI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars15 hours agoWild for cod skins!
My neighbor's Golden Retriever puppy runs to my front porch to get their once (or twice) daily cod skin treat. One day when he got away, he ran straight for my porch and waited until I gave him a skin and his 'dad' drove over to pick her up. At least we know where she runs off to!
- KENNETH P.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skin ShortiesI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 starsYesterdayOutstanding
My dogs love these. They’re super crunchy and tasty!
- Anne I.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skin ShortiesI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 starsYesterdayMy dog loves these
My dog can't get enough of these. We always run out if these in our house. I love how they are whole healthy treats.
- Rose B.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdaySmelly, but wonderful!
These are are a stinky (but wonderful) crunchy treat for your pup. My golden loves these skins, especially because they’re a nice and easy crunch.
- Todd D.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoLike magic wands
These can get my pup to do anything, just like magic. So far, in the few times we have purchased them, they have made it possible to clip nails, brush hair, sit, stay and come back to the house when he ran out unleashed. He absolutely loves them. From the picture you can see, it’s time to restock.
This is penny’s most favorite treat! She’s a Taiwanese Native dog and I think she loves all things fishy!! They do smell like fish so if you do r like that smell be aware.
These things are the best. Our dogs love them. Give them a whole stick and it makes them so happy.
my dogs think they are fabulous
My dogs love them! Great quality.
My dog enjoyed them. We still have a few left. I must say the only problem is his breath after he eats them. I have a problem with that. But all in all I am glad we tried them. Thank you!