- Tanja T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars21 hours agoTasty raw treat!
I bought the Atlantic Silverside to replace the Alaskan Cod Chips, which are out of stock this season. I wish I had introduced the silverside gradually though. Dog had the runs in the first couple of days when I was handing out the treat indiscriminately thinking that it was low-calorie and natural. Perhaps it was too salty since it comes straight from the sea. Two fish at a time once or twice a day became an ideal frequency for us.
- Wendy Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars22 hours agoMy dog loves them!
My dog loves this. Super crispy, the only thing is that they are too crispy and breaks into pieces easily in the bag - but I use the crumbles as a food topper! Would repurchase!
- Yan C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoMy dog’s favorite treats
My dog loves Atlantic Silverside whole fish treats, which is one of best training treats for our dog.
- Jonathan C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars3 weeks agoOur lab loves them.
Never saw so many people who have seen me feed her whole fish so surprised. We call them fishichoise and she knows what we mean!
- Kat G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars1 month agoMuch Loved
My dog loves these and they're low calorie which is perfect for my small dog
All my 5 babies love this treat. It is perfect size for them, They are Tibetan Spaniels 13-17 lbs.
It is very fresh and high quality. I will keep buying these.
Silverside Treats fit perfectly inside Arlo's Kong- he definitely enjoys them as much as all his other PD treats!!!! We love giving him these single ingredient treats!!!!!
Alas, my dog hasn't fallen for the silverside. Not sure why because they're definitely fishy smelling! But other than the fact that he won't consume them (yet), they're on the flaky/crumbly side, so just know that while they're whole pieces, a bit of jostling or if you break them into smaller pieces, there will be crumbs.
My dog Blossom loves them.
We are a family of 2 cats and 2 dogs, and all of them love these fish! It seems to be their favorite treat! They are so popular that I have increased my automatic order by another bag!