- Damon K.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars3 minutes agoOur dog loves these treats
- Daniel D.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck Bulk (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoLucky Duck Bulk
Our Frenchie is very allergic too many treats. This is one of few treats she can eat and absolutely loves them as does our Lab. The are always consistent in quality and perfect size for both dogs. I buy these 4 to 5 times a year.
- Jeannie S.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars3 days agoMy puppy is crazy for the duck treats
My puppy is crazy for the duck treats. He prefers them over most everything else.I feel very good about purchasing treats from poke a dog versus the regular pet store treats. I feel the poker dog is healthier and safer for my puppy. I totally 100% recommend getting this for your dog.
- Colleen R.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 week agoOnly treat my dog likes!
Great treat. Nice and crunchy!
- Tanja T.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoCrunchy bones
This treat is great for encouraging the dog to chew before swallowing its food.
Love this treat because it's clean, they are small and they last long. Great for training, have a great crunch, but also perfect for Kong or other toys with small dispenser to keep your pups busy.
My dog loves these treats. We received a sample package with a previous order. He loved them so much I purchased a larger back.
My dog loves them!
Very hard, dog can't eat them-terrible color and a hammer bounced off a few times trying to see just how hard they are. LOVE the Chicken Littles. Just ordered another 5lb. bag.
Our puppy absolutely loves them!