- Damon K.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars4 minutes agoOur dog loves these treats
- Daniel D.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck Bulk (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoLucky Duck Bulk
Our Frenchie is very allergic too many treats. This is one of few treats she can eat and absolutely loves them as does our Lab. The are always consistent in quality and perfect size for both dogs. I buy these 4 to 5 times a year.
- Jeannie S.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars3 days agoMy puppy is crazy for the duck treats
My puppy is crazy for the duck treats. He prefers them over most everything else.I feel very good about purchasing treats from poke a dog versus the regular pet store treats. I feel the poker dog is healthier and safer for my puppy. I totally 100% recommend getting this for your dog.
- Colleen R.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 week agoOnly treat my dog likes!
Great treat. Nice and crunchy!
- Tanja T.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoCrunchy bones
This treat is great for encouraging the dog to chew before swallowing its food.
My 5 Airedale Terriers just love these treats.
My Mini Bull Terrier LOVES these treats! They are great for use with Kong toys!
I love feeding my pups the Lucky Duck treats as they are wholesome and not full of fillers. However, the majority of the time, when I receive my subscription, the treats are broken into small pieces. I’m lucky to have 10% of the bag contain whole bones. I wish you would package them better for shipping! Thanks!
This is a favorite. Right size and great crunch. Sitting frenchie line is formed without asking! Winner winner. Also enjoy Henny Penny chicken and cranberry treats. Easy to break in half for smaller royalty.
I have 4 bull terriers ranging in age from 10 years to 5 months and these are their very most favorite treats. I like them because they have limited ingedients. I have been using these for several years and got my friend to buy them too. we both like to feed our dogs natural foods with limited ingredients.