- Edward S.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayA Cooper Favorite
Cooper loves these treats. They are so crunchy!
- Debbie B.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoSmall bite treat
My dog loves these Chicken Littles.
- Taylor G.Verified ReviewerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat Beach Snack!
We love chicken little bits for training, but the chicken little bones are definitely our favorite beach snack! It helps with the salt water too! Which means less sore stomachs after the beach!
- Anika K.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoMy dog loves these!
I’m from PA and bought some sample treats for my fur baby when I was in Boston. He won’t eat anything but these so I order online. The ingredients are simple with no added unsafe ingredients. Polka Dog treats are the only treats my pup can digest with ease. Definitely recommend!!
- Natasha Z.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoBest Dog Bakery
My dogs can’t get enough of these treats. They savor them with every bite.
My dogs who have sensitive stomaches loves these. The last batch with a little toasty/brown than they are normally. We love the crunch and it forces them to chew and not just swallow their treat. I also love that they are made locally to me.
Have been purchasing these for many years now after receiving them as a holiday surprise for my dogs. Here in California, all my dogs have loved these! Buying in bulk saves a little too.
My dogs love these and can't get enough of them. They would eat the whole 5 lb bag if they could.
My Bull Terrier, Wilhelmina, LOVES both of your Chicken Little and Lucky Duck bits & bones. They come in very handy for training and on walks. I keep some bits in my pocket at all times in case I meet a dog in my travels. GREAT PRODUCT!
These are the best dog treats ever devised by woman. Our wastes love them