- Kelly S.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoOUTTA THIS WORLD!!!
This is Cece's favorite snack in the whole wide world!!!! We love Polka Dog :)
- Katherine O.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agonice treat for my pup
My 7mo old Bernese Mountain Dog loves these. We break them into pieces and put them inside a kong and it is his favorite after dinner treat. Lower calorie than peanut butter, and far less fat than a lot of treats.
- Joseph A.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoMy Dogs love these Cod Skins
Both of our dogs love these as their nightly snacks! They also love the Cod Chips. One of my dogs is allergic to everything, but can tolerate Cod... Keep up the good work.
- Hasan A.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest treat ever
I have two small dogs and they are crazy about the cod skin. It’s a great alternative to chewing tendons which can be difficult for older dogs.
- Scott M.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSo Tasty!!
My doggo loves the Cod Skins!! Expensive but worth it.
OK being honest I was a little scared to order these, our Corgi is so picky in what she will eat, but not with these! She LOVES them will be ordering more when we get low! Thank you for making a healthy treat for the pups!
I Pup Loves her fish
Bought these as a gift, and the recipient loved them! I recommend this and all Polkadog products.
My 2 Cavaliers love the 3 pack of fish skins. They are of high quality and full of crunchy goodness. Perfect for 2 good boys😍
it's Baxter's favorite thing when we leave. He always gets a croncher (our name for the fish skins) when we leave the house!