- Colleen R.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars4 minutes agoOnly treat my dog likes!
Great treat. Nice and crunchy!
- Tanja T.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoCrunchy bones
This treat is great for encouraging the dog to chew before swallowing its food.
- Elise T.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck Bulk (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoTASTY Bones!
Our pups always love these as they are a crunchy treat!
- Ben C.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoyummy
puppy loves these!
- Elise T.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars3 weeks agoAwesome for allergies!!
Our baby girl Ena is allergic to soooooooooo much Lucky Duck bits are a life saver!!!! Well Merlin loves everything but he actually chews his Lucky Duck! Thank you for making these treats!
All my dogs agree, even the pickiest, that duck bits are yummy!
Our three labs (13 years, 14 months, 8 months) all love lucky duck training bits. I love the convenience. We buy in bulk so we can always keep in the training bag for walks. We are very conscious of the food our dogs eat and know we can rely on Polkadog for quality ingredients. We also love how Polkadog partners with Walden Local!
Your Lucky Duck Bits are the perfect size for training and my puppy, Magic (Mini Bull Terrier), loves them. I carry extra bits around with me to give to dogs that I meet in my travels!
Lucky Duck Bulk (Bits)