- Kerry M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars3 weeks agoExcellent Product
My dogs - a Silky Terrier and a Chihuahua - are in love with the cod chips! They get one every day for “lunch” at noo, and by 11:15ish they’re begging me to get them one. Totally happy customers!Was this helpful?
- Carla P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoKirby loves them
One of Kirby’s favorite treatsWas this helpful?
- Debra L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 month agoAlaskan cos chips
LoveWas this helpful?
- Deborah P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 month agoMy dog's favorite!
And they are great for her sensitive skinWas this helpful?
- Tanja T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoOur hot favourite
Just cod and nothing else! A safe and delicious treat for my darling dog.Was this helpful?
The pup love this treat. Use it as a special treat for crate train for bed time.
My dogs understands that these treats are extra special and so they are called cookies. He gets excited for treats but goes nuts for “cookies”. :-)
my two dogs are obsessed with these Alaskan cod chips. they are healthy treats i give them
My dog loves treats, but she has a sensitive stomach, allergies and pancreatitis. I give her these treats and she loves them!!! She can't get enough of them, and they are good for her health (they pose no problems as a result of her health issues.) I keep a supply at home for her ... we never run out!
We have been waiting for the cod chips to come back into stock. These by far are the favorite of our dog. We found them at L.L. Bean in Cincinnati year back and was so happy that they came back in stock at polka dog. So happy we ordered five bags to stock up.