- Jeff K.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skins BulkI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars32 minutes agoMy dog loves these
Cod skins are a hit always, they are my dog's favorite treat by far. These are better than most, from a human standpoint. They are thoroughly dried, I have tried others that weren't, and, as opposed to others that are sent to China to process they are dried right here in Boston, so, if you are at all concerned about these things they have a smaller carbon footprint.
- Martha W.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayDogs love them!
We received one bag of the skins that were too thick. A bunch of skins wrapped together. There were about 1/3 the number of sticks in a 2 lb bag. A replacement bag was sent and they're back to normal! Great treats for the dogs!
- Jessica L.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoCod skins
Dogs love them and great die pups with chicken sensitivity
- Don S.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoGood
- Kathy K.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoCod skins
These treats are my two labradors favorites! They love them so much.
I also bring them to my office and any dogs that come in get a cod skin and are in Heaven.
Best dog treat ever!
My dogs love cod skins. To watch them crunch through them and smile at the same time is the best. Quality treat.
In the past the skins have come in whole pieces which is the way They are supposed to come. The last batch I got there is a lot of broken pieces not what I ordered but my dog still love them
Kaiya and her playmates love these skins.
We keep a good supply on hand and share them liberally
My German shepherd will make a fool of herself for these treats! She goes crazy, running around and telling me to hurry up when she sees me reach for this bag! She can't just inhale it either like some of her other treats. It takes some minutes of chewing and savoring before it is gone. The orders are packed carefully. The first order I ever made came mostly in crumbs, and I was sent a replacement at no charge. All the rest since then have been full and intact sticks. It's nice to know she is eating a healthy treat!
I have been a customer for several years and continue to be a devoted customer. Polkadog has always produced a high quality product. I have no hesitation giving these treats to my dog. We also give the cod skins to the neighbor’s cat who love’s them. I will always get my treats from Polkadog.