- Suzanne Del G.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars55 minutes agoBig Love for Chicken Littles
These treats are unanimously loved by my dogs. I love them because they are made with a few healthy ingredients and because I love to hear my little buddies crunching on them!!!
- Brenda G.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoA Mocha Favorite
My dog loves the chicken littles. A special treat for a special dog.
- Steven T.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 week agoA treat that can’t be beat
Our Corgi loves these!
- Allan B.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars1 week agoOur little one loves them
Our dogs, especially the little ones, absolutely love these
- Martha C.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars1 week agoSo yummy!!
Our Sammy loves these treats!!
I finally bought the chicken littles in bulk. I can get my dog to do anything with these. He is obsessed. Plus, they don’t stink up my pockets.
My dog loves Chicken Little Bits and I love that they are not made with fillers, chemicals and preservatives…just chicken and rice. The size is perfect for training and for many small occasions throughout the day when he deserves a reward.
We have 4 dogs and have been buying Chicken Little Bits in bulk for years. Our dogs love them. We are very careful about what we feed our dogs. The bits only have three ingredients - chicken, brown rice and a little bit of potato starch. They are low in calories so we generous with the treats at our house.
My Yorkipoo and Maltipoo absolutely love these treats. I don't worry about giving them too many because I know they are healthy for them!!!
My dog has a very sensitive stomach and digestion. He easily gets loose stools from treats, and these are great for him!! I also got the bone treats, same flavor, also great. I used to use Red Barn protein puffs, but they are no longer available in his flavor.