- Leah V.Verified BuyerReviewingWonder Nuggets Apple & PorkI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLove!
My dog has a lot of allergies and these are always his favorites!
- Leah V.Verified BuyerReviewingWonder Nuggets Sweet Potato & BeefI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoBest treats for training!
These treats we use for training and love that I can break them into even smaller pieces too!
- Lynnette L.Verified BuyerReviewingWonder Nuggets Apple & PorkI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLove the choices!
My dog loves the treats and so do I. It’s nice to have more than one choice under the same price. Schooner starts begging for her treat as soon as I wake up. We put several of the treats with some PB in her Kong and she happily chews for the next 30 min.
- Tony B Good B.Verified ReviewerReviewingWonder Nuggets Sweet Potato & BeefI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoA little on the chewy side...
Recently at a neighborhood wine party, I went to pour another glass of wine and noticed a ramekin of snacks by the wine cooler. I helped myself to a few of the snacks and turned around to see my hostess with her mouth agape and waving her hands. As luck would have it, I had eaten some of their new puppy's Wonder Nuggets. As an actual Wonder Nugget devotee, I can now wholeheartedly agree with the 5-star reviews here. Lucky pets get Wonder Nuggets!
- Ashvi P.Verified BuyerReviewingWonder Nuggets Apple & Pork Mini TubeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoPolka dot bakery’s biggest fan
Rocky loves this place. He only eats these treats
Our dogs love Polka treats and I feel good about giving these to them because of the quality of the ingredients.
My dog loves these treats. Great size for training.
These are the perfect texture for a puppy and easy to break in half so they last longer. :) My puppy loves them!
My two Morkies love this treat. When they hear me in the bag they run to the couch sit like pretty girls and wait for me to give them the treat.
I love that they are locally made & my dog loves them as training treats.