- Stephanie C.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoFavorite snack ever!
Our dog loves the healthy, tasty Chicken Littles. They have been her favorite snack for years now, and even when we lived far from a store we had them delivered!
- Suzanne S.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove chicken little bits!
Great for training or as a little treat!
My dog is a picky eater and he loves Chicken Littles.
We sometimes top his food with them too!
- Hayley C.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect for training!
Our dog and new puppy love the crunchy chicken littles! They are perfect for training our new puppy since they are so small, he can have multiple training sessions per day!
- David B.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBentley’s Top Pick
Bents loves his chicken littles as an appetizer before his meals! Thanks!
- Claire P.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoOur dog's favorite munchies
The way my dog devours these, they make my taste buds explode.
Bugsy, my beautiful little girl, who is perfect in every way, (we all know better right) loves to beg for treats. She has food allergies, so it's been a challenge to find a treat that she can digest without problems AND not lose her girlish figure. She loves them and we both get to feel rewarded at the same time.
My dogs have VERY sensitive stomachs and love these treats
These are the best treats. They are crunchy and 100% chicken. I keep them with me at all times so I can give them to dogs I see. They are not smelly so it's OK to store in your purse. They are also small so I don't worry about my friends getting too fat. They are expensive but totally worth it.
My pups just loves their treats! 🐶🐶
my 9 year old cavachon because of some medical issues is on a low fat bland diet. Ive had to change everything she eats. A friend told me about Polkadog and I began ordering various new treats. Lacey loves them all! The chicken littles are small and crunchy. All the products are made with the best ingredients and no fillers. I’m so happy with everything I’ve purchased and so is Lacey