- Michael W.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars7 hours agoDelicious and Nutritious
No easier way to get my dog back into the house. Offer her one of these bad boys and it's a dead sprint back inside to enjoy.
- Tommy R.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoPicky Eater Approved
My dog is a picky eater and he LOVES the chicken littles. I found out he is a bit of a treat snob but is obsessed with his chicken littles. They’re nice and crunchy so they clean his teeth too.
- Lisa P.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars4 days agoThese are awesome
So glad these were back in stock.
- Suzanne Del G.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoBig Love for Chicken Littles
These treats are unanimously loved by my dogs. I love them because they are made with a few healthy ingredients and because I love to hear my little buddies crunching on them!!!
- Brenda G.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoA Mocha Favorite
My dog loves the chicken littles. A special treat for a special dog.
it's good. my cat loves it.
These are a huge hit with my dog but she's a large dog so my only wish is that they also came in a bigger size.
My dogs love these little bones. I love listening to them crunch on them. They are a great treat.
My 13-year-old Pomeranian has chronic pancreatitis and cannot indulge in many foods. I have struggled to find a treat he can eat safely that also sparks his interest. Chicken Littles check both boxes! Not only does my picky little man love to snack on these treats - but they do not cause him to flare up. I have been feeding him these snacks for about several years now, and he hasn’t tired of them! The auto-ship feature is lovely - convenient and easy, we always have plenty of his favorite treats on hand. Our cat and younger Pom also love them. When you open a bag of these, all 3 animals come running to be the first to get a snack. If that’s not a solid testament to how delicious these treats are, then I do not know what is. Well done, Polkadog!
My did and cannily dogs all prefer the chicken littles and can’t seem to find the bags of them .