- Tracy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 hour agoChief & Viggo
They also love the salmon chips!
- S M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars1 week agoPups love it!!
My parents’ dogs both loved it! I thought it might be a little too hard, but it was perfect.
They liked it so much I even tried it. Crunchy, and salmony!
- HachiVerified ReviewerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 week agoSo tasty!
Hachi seems to really like salmon! These are also a good size treat for him. And I love that they're single ingredient and I don't have to worry about what's in it, it's just salmon!!
- Kelley F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoPup loved
My pup couldn’t get enough loved these treats!
- Judith M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars2 weeks agoSalmon, WOW!
My girl Anney absolutely loves these salmon chips They’re crisp and the right bite sized pieces. Anney is a 5 year old Golden doodle.
I give him 1/2 of one as a bedtime treat. I hate when they are out of stock as I'm sure he's asking "Where is my favorite treat?"
My dogs like everything polkadog! The quality of these salmon treats is top notch, and worth the cost it takes to get them to us. The salmon chips are probably second to the cod skins, but our little guys love the fish regardless! We feel good giving them polkadog treats— clean and sustainable.
My pups just loves all the treats!!
My dog loves the taste! And I love the ingredients. No preservatives. Purely natural.
Chips are just the right size for a special treat for Charlie.
They have stayed well in the package. He really enjoys his chips.