Open Farm Homestead Turkey & Chicken Recipe for Dogs
Dog Food - Dry
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Jenifer J.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm GF Wild-Caught Salmon RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoMy dog loves this food!
The Open Food Grain Free food is superb -- high quality nutrition, my dog loves the taste, and not expensive compared with similar products. It is my go-to food for Jax!
- Santana D.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm Pasture-Raised Lamb & Ancient Grains RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayFAV!
Open Farms is my fav, also my berners fav! LOVE feeding him a food I know is so well made!
- Tommy R.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm Pasture-Raised Lamb & Ancient Grains Recipe for DogsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMoe approved
My dog is pretty picky but loved this flavor! He’s a big fan of most open farm food.
- Samantha B.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm GF Grass-Fed Beef RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBest Dog Food Brand
My dog loves openfarm food! It's the best for a dog with chicken allergy since almost all foods contain chicken meal no matter the protein, open farm is awesome because the ingredients are true to what protein it's advertised as!
- Aldina C.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm Farmer's Table Pork & Ancient Grains Dry Dog FoodI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMy Pup loves it!!
My Audrey loves it!! She has an illness and her diet has to contain grain, so this was perfect for her.
Absolutely love the quality ingredients and options that Open Farm offers and I can pick it up right at Polka Dog!
No complaints here