Fromm Gold - Weight Management Recipe
Dog Food - Dry
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Produced, prepared, and packaged at Fromm's Wisconsin-based facilities.
PROBIOTICS FOR PETS:
Fromm's specially-developed blend of probiotics is included in all dry food recipes for high nutrient digestibility and utilization.
- Sal R.Verified BuyerReviewingFromm Four-Star - Chicken A La VegI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars6 minutes agoGreat product
Pup liked it a lot
- Sal R.Verified BuyerReviewingFromm Four-Star - Pork & Applesauce RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars31 minutes agoGreat product
Pup loved it!
- Sarah (Clover) A.Verified BuyerReviewingFromm Slammon' Smoked Salmon Crunchy O'sI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars6 hours agoWe call them Cheerios; they’re delicious!
These Cheerio shaped snackies are the cheesiest explosions! Light weight, and easy to catch when tossed in the air. Satisfying cronch cronch when chewing. They fit well in the scoop food toy, and are so delicious, Clover will respect the pancakes on the coffee table… if it means another cheezeplosion is coming her way.
- colleen p.Verified BuyerReviewingFromm Gold - Adult Recipe, Large-BreedI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove this
I love this food for my large Labrador. He’s 2 and 85 lbs. it’s good on his sensitive stomach and his coat is great. I love Fromm food it’s a small owned Wisconsin based company.
- Christina M.Verified BuyerReviewingFromm Gold - Puppy RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPuppy Approved
My breeder suggested this for our boy, and he loves just the plain kibble. We even use the kibble as low priority treats <3
I have two mini schnauzers and my vet recommended that my older dog go on a weight management formula. I thought it would be good for my younger dog to go on as well. Plus it would be easier to have just one food to buy. After trying many different brands I hit on Fromm and both enjoy it so much that they can’t wait for meal times!
I switched from the black bag adult when my dog was on crate rest so getting less exercise. When he recovered, I started mixing it with Fromm Whitefish and Potato and he likes it and looks great! (My vet said there’s nothing wrong with continuing the with-grain weight management food even if he’s not overweight.)
Our girl, Gabby, loves to eat, as do most labradors. Thanks to Fromm's Weight Mangement, and exercise, we are able to help control her weight. AND she devours it all up! Which says to me it tastes great.
My dogs love it and it has helped him not gain weight
I wanted to change my dog’s food and figured that this might help him lose a few of the pounds he had gained. It worked!