Produced, prepared, and packaged at Fromm's Wisconsin-based facilities.
PROBIOTICS FOR PETS:
Fromm's specially-developed blend of probiotics is included in all dry food recipes for high nutrient digestibility and utilization.
- colleen p.Verified BuyerReviewingFromm Gold - Adult Recipe, Large-BreedI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove this
I love this food for my large Labrador. He’s 2 and 85 lbs. it’s good on his sensitive stomach and his coat is great. I love Fromm food it’s a small owned Wisconsin based company.
- Christina M.Verified BuyerReviewingFromm Gold - Puppy RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoPuppy Approved
My breeder suggested this for our boy, and he loves just the plain kibble. We even use the kibble as low priority treats <3
- Michelle B.Verified BuyerReviewingFromm Four-Star - Whitefish & Potato RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoGood healthy choice
My dog seems to like this and it is lower in fat content.
- Stan Greta and Frances J.Verified BuyerReviewingFromm Gold - Puppy RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoPuppy Food
- Bonnie Lee L.Verified BuyerReviewingFromm Gold - Adult Recipe, Small-BreedI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLoves to eat
My Cockerpoo Kcjo has been eating Fromm kibbles ever since he was 10 weeks old and still can’t wait for his mealtime. He will be 4 years old in April.
I love the convenience of being able to shop at Polkadog 7-days a week. My schedule is all over the place, and so is my dog’s. :). Polkadog keeps a steady inventory for those last-minute weekend needs. Thank you!
Fromm Four-Star - Chicken À La Veg Recipe
My French mastiff loves this food and I do too. He's 9 and still very active and healthy, I think in part to this food. It also agrees with his sensitive stomach.
You didn’t have any to comment on.
I have a cavalier king charles spaniel, he's a picky eater and had a tiny mouth with little to no teeth left so this kibble is perfect for him. The kibble is smaller with this brand.