- Corrink K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars10 minutes agoDogs love it!
Our older dog loves this and it’s a great alternative to a bully stick!
- Noel M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars6 days agoLasting relief!
Our puppy is an aggressive chewing machine and we tried the collagen braids, success! The puppy loves them and they seem to last a good long while to satisfy her teething desires while keeping her busy.
- Robin Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 4 stars1 month agoKeeps them entertained!
Makes a mess, but keeps our pups entertained for fair amount of time!
- Nora L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars2 months agoYum!
Our dogs love it & we love that it keeps them busy! Great mental stimulation for raining or cold days.
- Heather R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars4 months agoGreat selection!
Great treat for my dog! She loves everything from polka dog!
my 1 year old pitbull mix enjoyed this snack. chewed it up in a few minutes, but a nice treat
My black lab devours all his toys and treats so I froze this overnight and it lasted longer when I gave it to him to chew.
While my pappy may have enjoyed the puff braid, it left crumbs all over the house.
I have a 5 month old English bulldog who loves to chew so I am always looking for safe, new options. He loved this chew and enjoyed it for many hours! It flakes off so it is best given when outside or in an area that you don’t mind having a flaky mess. I will be getting more!
My St Bernard loved it! Large enough to last a long time and so fun for him!