- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMy pups favorites!
Lucky duck bones have been a staple in our household for years. The bits are perfect for training sessions. Limited ingredient (or single ingredient such as cod skins) treats are the best thing you can buy for your pup!Samantha C.Verified Reviewer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect little treats!
My dogs love these! They’re the best quick little crunchy treat to use for training or walks. Love how small and crunchy they are!Rachel M.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoEasy
We love how easy these are to give to our dogs. They’re usually allergic to chicken, but not to duck… so this is perfect !roxana m.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy Boston Terrier LOVES these treats! Just the right size for a treat when she's listening well and/or when you just want to share a little bit of love :)
My Boston Terrier LOVES these treats! Just the right size for a treat when she's listening well and/or when you just want to share a little bit of love :)
Wish the cost was a little lessCHRISTINE P.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoYUM!
A family favorite. Crunchy!Lisa Y.Verified Buyer
All Natural Treats with Ducks Farm-raised in the United States; Grain Free; Slowly Dehydrated in Boston, MA; High Protein, Low Fat
Duck liver, potato flour (Grain Free)
Crude Protein (Min) 21%, Crude Fat (Min) 4%, Crude Fiber (Max) 1%, Moisture (Max) 7% 3760 kcal/kg 26 kcal/treat
Total 5 star reviews: 241 Total 4 star reviews: 2 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 1
Reviews LoadedReviews Added