Weruva Cats in the Kitchen - Splash Dance
Cat Food - Can
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Weruva is proud to be a family-owned company since its founding
Made in a human-food facility using the same ingredients that actually go into products for people
Preservative free and made with no artificial or added flavors, colors, hormones, or antibiotics
- Steve S.Verified BuyerReviewingWeruva Steak Frites with Beef, Pumpkin and Sweet Potato in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Dog FoodI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars18 hours agoGreat treats and caring staff
This is a great place for you and your dog. Amazing selection of treats and quality dog food.
Caring staff that actually listens to your questions and concerns!
- Theresa Kim B.Verified BuyerReviewingWeruva BFF Too Cool TunaI recommend this productCat Age 6-10Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 week agoMy cat is BFF with Weruva
We had to switch CB’s diet to wet food after some health issues. He’s a picky eater but this is one so the foods he eats consistently.
- Heather C.Verified BuyerReviewingWeruva Classic Paw Lickin' Chicken Recipe for CatsI recommend this productCat Age 6-10Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars4 weeks agoExcellent! Real chicken
I tried a lot of different canned foods for my cat changing her from raw diet to canned. This is the best canned food I’ve come across in regards to looking like human grade chicken. All white meat. Very nice gravy. Chunks of chicken. Very happy with this purchase
- Candace N.Verified BuyerReviewingWeruva Cats in the Kitchen - Two Tu TangoI recommend this productCat Age 2-5Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 month agoMilo loves this food!
Milo is only two - he’s becoming pickier about his food but still loves this food! I think it’s healthy as it doesn’t have the icky ingredients that other food sometimes has.PPolkadog1 month ago
What a cutie! Thanks for the review 🐶
- Candace N.Verified BuyerReviewingWeruva Cats in the Kitchen - Kitty Gone WildI recommend this productCat Age 11+Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars1 month agoMy picky 20-year old cat loves it
My cat is 20 years old and is an incredibly picky eater. But she loves Kitties Gone Wild, so I can put her medicine in it and know she will eat it!PPolkadog1 month ago
We are so glad to hear! Thanks for the review 🐶