- Judith M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars10 seconds agoGreat treat!
All three dogs enjoy them and I like the fact they are odorless.
- Adam D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 month agoGood bully stick
This is a good bully stick, especially for puppies. It doesn’t smell too which is great. Will keep your doggo entertained for awhile.
- Samantha C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars2 months agoMy pup loves it!
My dog loves bully sticks and I love that there are some that are odor free! They do get wittled away to a nub so I use the bully grip so there is no choking. I especially love bully sticks because they take the longest for my dog to consume. Overall 5/5!
- Kelsey A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars2 months agoBully Stick
Our dog Tony LOVES bully sticks! We give them to him for a treat or if he’s needing to chew something when he’s a little anxious. We bought a bully stick holder separately so he has something to hold onto and can’t easily swallow a small piece. We prefer the straight over the braided ones but Toby loves all of them.
- Kevin D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 4 stars2 months agoNot super long lasting?
I thought bully sticks were supposed to last a very long time but maybe my dog is just a super focused chewer!
My dog loves these treats. I wish they lasted longer.
These are great bully sticks from Polkadog. Perfect size for a treat at night, along with no gross scent and all the same delicious chewing action for my buddy Markus. These are always on our Polkadog shopping list.
My 4.5 month old Golden puppy loves this braided bully stick! It lasts her forever so I’m not worried about her devouring it and choking on the last 1” of it. Best of all, no stink!
Shug and I loves his odor free bully stick. It is giving him hours of entertainment!
My dog absolutely loves them and from what I have researched, they are not a choking hazard as some of the other chew toys can be.