- Marc W.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 minutes agoGreat product
My black lab would sell her soul for these!
- Mike M.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars2 days agoWonderful crunchy treats our dog loves
Natural, great treats our dog loves.
- Carol E.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoBest Treat
My grand dog LOVES these mini bites and her stomach was not upset.
- PATRICIA T.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars5 days agoFavorite snack EVER
I first received a pack of these from a friend. My Samoyed loves them. They aren't big but good little training bites and a bag lasts awhile because there's a lot of them. I like them because they aren't dusty or smelly so I can just grab a couple as rewards when we head outside without making a mess.
- Jay P.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoGood Stuff
Our daughter's dog Ruby really likes the products that we get at polkadog. The staff at the store is always very friendly and professional.
Bugsy, my beautiful little girl, who is perfect in every way, (we all know better right) loves to beg for treats. She has food allergies, so it's been a challenge to find a treat that she can digest without problems AND not lose her girlish figure. She loves them and we both get to feel rewarded at the same time.
My dogs have VERY sensitive stomachs and love these treats
These are the best treats. They are crunchy and 100% chicken. I keep them with me at all times so I can give them to dogs I see. They are not smelly so it's OK to store in your purse. They are also small so I don't worry about my friends getting too fat. They are expensive but totally worth it.
My pups just loves their treats! 🐶🐶
my 9 year old cavachon because of some medical issues is on a low fat bland diet. Ive had to change everything she eats. A friend told me about Polkadog and I began ordering various new treats. Lacey loves them all! The chicken littles are small and crunchy. All the products are made with the best ingredients and no fillers. I’m so happy with everything I’ve purchased and so is Lacey